(1.) COVERAGE - This 99.9% uptime guarantee applies to any Customer in good financial standing with Pulse Radio Network at the time of a service outage.
(2.) SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT ("SLA") & SPECIFICATIONS - Pulse Radio Network endeavors to have the content of YOUR website available for http access by any party in the world 99.9% of the time. Network downtime ("unavailability") is defined as 100% packet loss from Pulse Radio Network to its backbone providers. Downtime is measured past 15 minutes after notification of network failure via Pulse Radio Network online ticketing system and 3rd party network monitoring Uptime Robot. If the ticketing system itself is unreachable, the ticket must be opened by you the customer via phone or email.
Pulse Radio Network administrators will determine the end of the downtime by a traceroute to YOUR machine from outside the Pulse Radio Networks network and to its servers to determine if there is an actual outage on our network or if it is an issue with your Internet or another service provider connecting to our network.
(3a.) DOWNTIME CREDITS - In the event that YOUR service is unavailable for less than 99%, Pulse Radio Network will credit the following month's service fee as follows. YOUR credit shall be retroactive and measured 24 hours a day of a calendar month, with the maximum credit not exceeding 50% of the monthly service charge for the affected month.
- 95% to 99.0% - YOUR account will be credited 10% of your monthly hosting fee
- 90% to 94.9% - YOUR account will be credited 20% of your monthly hosting fee
- 89.9% or below - YOUR account will be credited 50% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
Credit shall not be provided to YOU in the event that you have any outage resulting from:
- scheduled maintenance as posted on our Manage Portal from time to time
- your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities, or applications,
- circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, including DNS propagation, domain name registration/transfer, failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of your web site,
- YOU breaking any agreement policy in Pulse Radio Networks "Terms & Conditions and AUP" causing a machine to fail as a result.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution